About This Blog
- Finale in Paradise
- Skylark Hotel, Colva, Goa
- Kentuckee Fried Vindaloo
- The Going's Good In Goa
- Our Train To Goa
- Stay In Hospet Or Stay In Hampi?
- Up To Their Arms In Henna
- The Pursuit of Hampi-ness
- Emilia - Video of Mango Tree Restaurant, Hampi
- Amy: Lakshmi the Elephant Having A Wash
- Emilia: Mango Tree Restaurant, Hampi
- Lakshmi Heritage Tourist Home, Hampi
- The Road To Hampi
- Amy: Mirinda
- Feeling The Heat In Hyderabad
Last time saw us flying into and out of Delhi and having a car/driver chauffeur us around for 10 days before we grew braver and did our own thing. The driver also took care of the hotels, making it a very easy introduction for us all. If you’re interested to read about 2009′s trip then have a look at the Big Cats and Holy Ghats blog.
This time it’s different and it’s all down to us. We’re flying in Delhi and out of Mumbai and we’ll take in a route of nearly 2700 miles, virtually all by train, including 3 overnight trips and 5 day time ones. Suitcases are banned as it’s so much easier getting on a train with a rucksack than with suitcase in each hand.
Using This Site
If you are interested in the planning of this trip, start with the first post.
If you want to start with the first post from our travels then start here
Alternatively, here’s some quick links to the posts